Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Business Matters, July

Firstly, I've joined in with my friend Sarah's book review blog: "Are you really reading another book." I will post the link on this website for those of you who are interested. I am very excited that she asked me to contribute to her blog. We were co-editors of our high school paper and we have always worked well together. Our personalities are different, but our love of literature and good writing is identical.

Secondly, I have given up, at least temporarily on the Obama book right now. It's summer and I need something fun to read! I will try again soon...soonish.

Currently, I am reading Twilight and I just read the most recent in the Stephanie Plum series: Fearless Fourteen. I am planning on reviewing that soon, but the other book is so dang good that I haven't gotten around to my review.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope to see it soon!